Education is one of the fundamental missions of CERN. As a center of technical and scientific excellency, the Laboratory offers various education and outreach programmes covering all ages from high-school students to university students and high-school teachers.
- Belgian High-School Students Internship Programme (BE HSSIP) is an internship programme for Belgian high-school students at CERN from 24 October to 6 November 2021
- CERN Teachers Programme: national and international professional development programmes for high-school teachers to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in particle physics and related areas, and experience a dynamic, international research environment.
- High-School Students Internship Programme (HSSIP): CERN invites high-school students (aged 16-19) to come to CERN for two weeks, to gain practical experience in science, technology, and innovation.The Belgian HSSIP is planned for November 2021.
- Beamline for Schools (BL4S): this competition invites teams of high-school students to propose a scientific experiment that they want to perform.
- S'Cool LAB: offers high school students and their teachers the chance to take part in hands-on & minds-on particle physics experiment sessions on-site at CERN
Head of Visitors and Events Operations Service