Education is one of the fundamental missions of CERN. As a center of technical and scientific excellency, the Laboratory offers various education and outreach programmes covering all ages from high-school students to university students and high-school teachers.
- CERN Teachers Programme: national and international professional development programmes for high-school teachers to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in particle physics and related areas, and experience a dynamic, international research environment.
- Beamline for Schools (BL4S): this competition invites teams of high-school students to propose a scientific experiment that they want to perform.
- The CERN-Solvay Education Programme offer online videos, online courses and summer camps at CERN.
- CERN Science Gateway will offer educational opportunities in addition to guided tours: exhiibions, education labs, science shows, films etc - opening end of 2023.
Find all educational offers on our dedicated website.
- Belgian High-School Students Internship Programme (BE HSSIP) was an internship programme for Belgian high-school students at CERN from 24 October to 6 November 2021
Head of Visitors and Events Operations Service